
Oh friends. Where have I been?
Did you know Old Navy jeans set off CVS and Walgreens alarms? I've been setting them off for the last two months, which leads to the obligatory shrug and smile, after which I sometimes throw in a "I'm stealing stuff from outside." It's gone from puzzling to annoying. Tonight Honey and I went to get some chocolate ice cream (it makes us feel better about being broke), and again--beep beep beep. The frumpish cashier said she could think of several reaons why I set them off. As we continue towards the frozen foods, I thought, hey. Wait a minute. What the hell is that supposed to mean? And yes, I had had more than one glass of wine. Mark also thought it was an odd thing to say, and he often accuses me of giving the stink eye unprovoked (it's always provoked). Anyway, when we checked out, Mabel tells us that Old Navy jeans, no kidding, tend to set them off. So do certain kinds of keys. As I was wearing some ON at that very moment, I had to acquiesce. Now I know. Finally. As we were serenaded out by beep beeps, I laughed. It made my night. Fuckin jeans, man.
The job, it's good. The man, he's good. The house, it's looking a lot better. As the old joke whose punchline I can't remember says, "We might be livin on love, but we're killin the chickens."
Happy.
I could do a whole political post, but the wine and the long day are getting to me. 19 days?
Trying to get pics uploaded, we've been at 10% done the entire time it's taken me to type this. It's fall here, rainy and cloudy and sweatshirty.
BRB.



8 comments:
Old Navy jeans? I'd be a little weary of what is in them to set off alarms! Is it a jean-lead alloy fabric or something? That's just too bizarre for me. I don't think I'd want to wear clothes that mysteriously set off alarms!
I work at Old Navy. It is not a jean-lead alloy fabric. The jeans like some of the other clothing have security sensor tags in the clothing that have to be deactivated at the register. If these are deactivated in the store when your purchase them, yes, you will beep in other stores. There is a sensor tag in the jeans that you can cut out. It will then stop.
if they aren't deactivated *
hahhaaaaaaaha i bought a coat from old navy and i ripped the back of it on my door...now when ever i go into CVS the alarms go off...first time they went off hen i went in and out...this mornibg they went off when i left...which brings me to this post cuz i thought i was going nuts!!!! LMFAO
I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.
смотреть порно ролики безплатно онлайн
сосут порно видео бесплатно
секс женские колонии
попка малыша
анальный секс парни фото
Не знаеш как пройти в
библиотеку не попав под машину? И кстати.. есть мега мысль по порталу http://www.Pi7.ru и ...
Думаю вам понравится у меня.
[url=http://www.pi7.ru/video/137-porno-video.html]Порно видео[/url]
[url=http://www.pi7.ru/video/136-grubo-derzko-neozhidanno.html]Грубо дерзко неожиданно[/url]
Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
Post a Comment