




What else? My horoscope, that's what: Cary Grant said he didn't necessarily advocate making love constantly. "Who can do it all the time?" he asked. "Though I do try." Your assignment in the coming weeks, Scorpio, as revealed by the astrological omens, is to attempt what Grant aspired to do: Do the wild thing as much as possible. Get busy before breakfast on the kitchen table and on your midmorning break in the closet. Duck out of work early so you can get your freak on. Get a hundred more strokes and licks and kisses in before bedtime. Et cetera. And if you don't have a lover to help you out in the noble cause, then boink the wind, screw the sky, hump your dreams, make love to the universe.
That's an astrological assignment I can get behind.



9 comments:
Occasionally I would take my lunch and go sit at bull creek to eat it, since I work so close by. There are always a ton of dogs around!
That is a cute fucking puppy. I want to wrap him in a tortilla and eat him.
He fell asleep on my lap for a while. He is vomit-cute.
the food at that place is so freakin' good.
I want/need that puppy
I never get horoscopes like that.
Mine are usually like,
"eh. This day will be fine. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY!"
Too cute. I want to gnaw on him and then sit on him and squish him.
These are not bad for being a camera phone - I've yet to see better quality from a cam-phone.
LOL@tony; the idea of a pupp-urito is pretty funny to me.
That is the cutest puppy I've seen in a WHILE
Post a Comment